As part of the 2022 bond program, the Band Hall addition and gym renovation at Brewer High School will begin May 1.
The construction will result in several traffic changes to ensure student and staff safety. It is imperative that all individuals observe traffic signage.
Pick up and drop off will remain at the front of the school; however, drivers will no longer be able to circle the building.
East Side/F Hall
- No parking or drop off will be allowed on the east side of the building by the pond between the hours of 7:30 to 9 a.m. and 3 to 5 p.m.
- Bus pick-up and drop off will be on the east side.
- Limited staff parking will be available on the east side.
- All band, drill team and RISE students must park in the main lot.
- The road on the north side of the school (by the stadium, gym and cafeteria) will be closed. No drop off or pick up will be allowed.
- The Athletic Office parking lot will only be available to athletic staff (no student parking). Student parking will be behind the indoor.
No one should enter construction areas.
Please allow additional time for drop off and pick up. We appreciate your support, patience and understanding while your tax dollars are at work.