Información de la ceremonia de graduación de Brewer High School
Brewer High School Graduation Ceremony Information
Wednesday, June 10 at 4 p.m.
Globe Life Field
734 Stadium Drive
Order Graduation Photos (Scroll to the bottom of the page.)
The link to the live stream will go live at 3:30 p.m. June 10.
Brewer Graduation Reminders & Updates 6.9.20
All students must arrive by 2:30 pm at the west VIP entrance. All students will be required to be screened by the nurses and trainers in the Lot R parking lot. They must be cleared by a trainer or nurse before they can check in to receive their ticket. After check-in, students will receive a mask. Students will be provided a bottle of water at check-in.
Doors will open 1 hour prior to the ceremony for families and guests. Remember there is a no bag policy at the stadium, this includes purses. Guests can bring in one, unopened bottle of water only. Attendees MUST have a ticket to enter.
Students who are not participating in the Commencement Ceremony will have their names called after the last student walks the stage.
Dress Guidelines, Behavior Expectations & Cap Decorations
Name Pronunciation Information
Each graduate will receive 1 ticket for the graduate plus 2 5-packs of tickets (10 total). The graduate will receive 5 assigned seats behind the home plate side and 5 in the outfield. The graduate will receive his/her ticket at Globe Life Field when he/she arrives.
Tickets are assigned seating (like a game/concert). Everyone will be required to sit in the assigned seat to ensure proper social distancing. Every individual entering the venue, including staff, will be required to have a ticket. No ticket = no admittance.
Graduates who did not pick up their tickets on the designated dates should call 817.367.1200 to make arrangements for pickup.
- Appropriate health and safety guidelines are being consulted in preparing Globe Life Field for the event.
- Attendees must wear a face mask to enter Globe Life Field.
- Guests cannot congregate inside or outside of Globe Life Field or its surrounding areas (including the parking lots).
- If a guest or participant begins to show symptoms during the event, they will have the option to leave or to be isolated in the Mothers’ Room at Section 127 (Main Concourse) or Section 20 (Lower Concourse).
- A health screening area is provided for each school to conduct wellness checks.
Seating for Families
- Family seating will be grouped into clusters of 5 seats for members of the same household. A minimum of 6 ft. of spacing will be observed between family groups.
- Upon entering at the Southwest or TXU Energy North Entry, guests will utilize the main concourse to access their designated seats in the main seating bowl. Staff will be onsite to direct guests to their seats as needed.
When you arrive at Globe Field, please notify an attendant who will exchange your ticket for a handicap accessible seat.
- Food or drink, with the exception of a sealed bottle of water for the individual
- Bags (Any bags carried for medical reasons, as well as manufactured diaper bags that accompany infants and young children, are permitted.)
- Clothing with offensive or profane language
- Disorderly conduct
- Laser pointers
- Drones/Use of drones
- Balloons, confetti, or streamers
- Weapons of any kind, including knives, even if properly permitted or registered
- Any item deemed inappropriate for this event by Rangers staff
- Signs of any kind
Graduate Parking, Arrival, Requirements, Etc.
- Graduates should arrive at Globe Life Field at 2:30 p.m. (1 1/2 hours before the event) to be seated.
- Students must be in their cap and gown and present their ticket for admittance into the venue.
- To ensure the health of participants, WSISD staff members will take each graduate’s temperature upon arrival.
- Students should practice social distancing during the entirety of the program, which includes entrance into the venue.
- Graduates will receive masks the day of the event (at Globe Life Field).
- Masks are to remain on until the student is the second person from home plate. At that time, students have the option to either remove their masks while they walk across home plate or leave it on. If the student does elect to remove their mask while walking across home plate, it is required that they put the mask back on once they have crossed the plate and begin their walk back to their seat. Masks are to remain on for the remaining time.
- No purses/bags will be allowed (keys and cellphone only). (Bags will only be permitted if needed for medical reasons.)
- Graduates and attendees will pass through metal detectors upon entrance.
- Students will enter at the WEST VIP entrance and present their ticket for admittance.
- All graduates and guests/families will park in LOT R.
- Attendees must wear a face mask to enter Globe Life Field.
- Attendees must have a ticket for admittance to Globe Life Field.
- Guests/families can arrive up to 1 hour prior to the ceremony start time.
- Guests/families must enter at the SOUTHWEST entrance and present their ticket for admittance. Tickets are assigned seating (like a game/concert). Everyone will be required to sit in their assigned seat so as to ensure proper social distancing.
- No purses/bags will be allowed (keys and cellphone only). (Any bags carried for medical reasons, as well as manufactured diaper bags that accompany infants and young children, are permitted.)
- Attendees will pass through metal detectors upon entrance.
- Guests/families will park in LOT R. Parking is free.
- Only 1 sealed bottle of water per person will be permitted.
Globe Life Field General Information
Lot R – Students and Families
R1, R2, R5 open for entrance/exit
Lot B – Students and Families
North side of GLF, limited parking
We usually have this information at graduation, but due to the current circumstances, PepWear will not be able to be onsite to sell diploma plaques this year. However, the company has created a website where students/parents can still purchase their personalized memorabilia diploma plaque. Please visit https://www.pepwear.com/texas-diploma-plaque for more information.
Order Your Graduation Photos
Orders will not be available until AFTER the graduation date.